4. Please Africans/Nigerians stop running. We need to start fixing our countries. None can do it, except from you and me.5. vic why u dey bother urself have u forgotten the saying of the wise that says experience is the best teacher,no matter what u say some nigerians will still feel they are immune against this things and that they are smart,i dey laugh ooooooooo6. you no hear say make you run, inshort make under your leg touch back of your head when you dey run from ukraine. You fit go there sha if your odeshi na almighty ultimate.
7. I thought i should raise this awareness again since some people continue to desire that deadly country that is called Ukraine
8. Bros…if someone decides to commit suicide,I beg no put hand join o, so that his blood will not be on ur neck for ‘assisting suicide’Grin
9. vic ,i understand ur pains about this issue ,but like i told u in july NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LISTEN UNTIL THEY ARE BEATEN TORTURED AND BRUTALISED THAT IS WHEN THEY LEARN.if you like bring a youtube clip of ukrainains beheading nigerians at the end someone will still stand up to ask u what are the visa requirements,i just dey laugh oooooooo
10. pls what are the visa requirements for ukrainian student visa gringringringringrin
11. One of the visa requirements is (perhaps) a farewell letter to the loved ones who will probably mourn your untimely departure from this world
12. You also wrote as follows in the original article…”The only appealing thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys that’s if you like white girls”
Please, my good friend, are you implying that their women do not believe in racism? Much obliged in anticipation of your usual prompt response. One humanity!
13.I was about to post that some people will still want to go there only to find someone asking for details on how to get a visa. Let us not rest on our oars about this issue. We should keep enlightening people about the dangers. Guardian newspapers should be made to carry a warning on all adverts by agents looking to help people gain admission in Ukraine. If someone then decides to go, we can freely say “good riddance to bad rubbish” because we know that person doesn’t deserve to live with us and has chosen not to even though we begged them to stay with us..
14. East european countries are very deadly and they are now swindling Nigerians. My cousin got admission into a university in Georgia and after paying a non refundable school fees, he was not allowed to enter the country twice without any reason. The university representative that was in the airport to pick him up was present the both times he was deported at the point of entry. They did not give any reason and his family can;t get back his school fees.
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by stephenponti(m): 4:04pm
Am just reading a book by SUNDAY ADELAJA, who claims to have a church membership upto 3000 Mostly Ukranians. I wonder how he suvived in such dengerous Nazi zone. I have read some terrible news about that dam country before. I can’t live in such country even if am offered free scholarship.
Re: Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living by Devonian(m): 4:09pm
I HONESTLY DON’T KNOW AND CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHAT NIGERIANS ARE LOOKING FOR IN EASTERN EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES. IF YOU CAN’T STUDY IN NORTH AMERICA, WESTERN AND THE NORDIC REGIONS OF EUROPE, GO TO GHANA OR SOUTH AFRICA OR STAY AT HOME IN NIGERIA
15. Why on earth would anyone want to travel to Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, etc? huh.. DO not I repeat DO not go to Ukraine and from all advice you have gotten on this site, I am sure a word is already more than enough even for those that are not wise
16. Dat cash 4 travel to ukraine don do me to open shop for maiduguri, i prefer to die for boko haram hand than Ukrainians
17. after all you have written , why dont you write articles to various newspaper prints so that they know that there are so much negativity about Ukraine instead of the usual we see;’ live, work and study in Ukraine’ . This would be very good if someone can keep writing about the negativity of what life is in Ukraine. afterall, we are helping the Ukraine economy only for we to receive a stick of BANANA- This is terrible. Imagine this, I pay 3000usd to a Ukrainian school only for me to receive bunch of bananas and been called funny names? This is a disgrace to we Nigerians, africans. I cant imagine if my mom or dad should notice another Nigerian call me names in Nigeria. I mean, based on the kind of status i have in Nigeria, i know my parent will not allow such person go freely.. why do we allow a foreigner to bullsh*t us when we know we have what it takes to stop such futez(nonsense)!
18. visa applicant,so babe u no hear? All dis wey de poster write no de enter ur ear atall BTW I wish u gudluck but no open a thread on nl when u finally enter there lamenting how u are being maltreated in dat country . A word is enough 4 de wise, be wise.
19. Can you imagine? Why do these people always think we are inferior to them? If only,if only,if only Nigeria/africa will wake-up and show this people that we are better than them..if only.When i get to heaven,my first question will be “GOD,why did you made man in different colours”?
20. I will not discourage anyone from traveling abroad, in fact I will encourage them. By going abroad, money spent on importation of rice will reduce. By the time they come back after wasted years with rented accent, those who survived on $1 per day (according to them) and sweated it all out will hire them at old age. Why would any sane person go to Ukraine, such a cold place, even the gods didnt destine that place for humans, yet Africans leave a perfect climate to ‘hussle’ in a place not fit for humans.
extracted from NL