COMMENTS BY GUNNERS
1. Arsenal 2-0 Bournemouth. Back to the top of the league where we belong. Take a bow, Gunners!
2. Southampton paid the price today, if you press Arsenal high it can have its rewards but it is exhausting work, they will struggle in the next game also while they recover. These lesser teams need to pace themselves if they want a good finishing spot in the EPL.
3. What does it profit Southampton to beat Arsenal and lose its soul at West Ham? Did we not tell u they will play their rubbish football on Monday?
4. Yes and Southampton paid the price today, if you press Arsenal high it can have its rewards but it is exhausting work, they will struggle in the next game also while they recover. These lesser teams need to pace themselves if they want a good finishing spot in the EPL.
5. That Southampton high didn’t last too long then? HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks West Ham for putting them back in their place
6. Southampton had 2 people on Ozil most times (the Wanyama thing is an urban legend), some of their aggressive play was enabled by the officials and they met their match against West Ham in that department.
7. Meanwhile my neighbor vowed he won’t shave until Man Ure wins. He now looks like Fidel Castro, and Aston Villa are still 3 months away!
8. I will love Tottenham to come 2nd in May and guess what? Arsenal will be 1st because Tottenham always behind them lol
9. Arsenal will finish first only if spurs finish second! hahaha
10. Great result after an awful lack-of-performance just 2 days ago. Nobody is claiming league or doom and gloom! 1 round at a time.
11. Always enjoy watching Arsenal. Yes, Ozil is again the wizard of the game. Yes, Walcott is poor today. But don’t forget his last goal was counted as Ozil’s assist yet it was not a real/assured opportunity. Why would many Gooners expect strikers to convert all opportunities into goals? Even Messi misses easy opportunities! Yes, Arsenal may need a more clinical striker, but you are not in a supermarket with such merchandise available! All proven better strikers are bound to other elite clubs. Have more confidence in your players and, in Wenger! Gooners!
12. Wenger must be the only EPL manager who seriously deserves to win the League, 11years persistently trying, no one will ever have his stamina, it will never be repeated, for what is worth hope he does get it this season, no manager ever deserves it like he does, in turn he will be a true Arsenal`s well deserved Legend.
13. You said Arsenal will be 4th? Tell me which 3 teams WILL finish above Arsenal…City maybe but who else – Chelsea, Man U, Leicester, Tottenham, Liverpool (can you bet your pay on that realistically happening?)
14. I felt the 2nd and 3rd goals for Southampton were handed to them and some of their aggressive was enabled by the officials – can’t do that every week! St Mary’s is a bogey ground for us anyway…(dreading Stoke away as well as they have been turning teams over for fun!!)
15. Wenger once again proving he’s got an eye for talent. Who would’ve known Chambers would playing in midfield for Arsenal ? And once again, another day, another assist for the BEST playmaker in the WORLD. And congratulations to Cech for breaking the clean sheets record, I’ve got to thank Chelsea for selling us their gem.
16. Simply a joy to watch Arsenal play… Some of the goals they score after mesmerizing ! Won’t be far-fetched to say that with their quality, they make up for the boring football played by United and Chelsea…