One of the most painful experiences you will go through in life is finding out you have a Cheating Man. Especially if you strongly care about, or deeply love him.
Your womanly instincts will try to warn you he’s cheating, “Hey! You have a cheating man,” but you will not listen.
The man will tell many lies but you will not catch them because you are not paying attention!
Believe it or not none of that is important! The most important thing is to know why men cheat. Specifically, why was your man unfaithful?
Until you get the answers you want the thoughts of your man cheating will eat you alive every second of the day!
Even if you catch your man cheating and questioned him extensively, you still won’t know why he cheated! He will tell you what you want to hear and what he wants you to know!
Do you want to spend days, weeks, months and maybe years trying to figure out the answer?
My goal is to give you some insider knowledge needed to begin understanding why men cheat and if there is anything you can do to prevent your man from cheating!
THE TOP 10 SIGNS OF A CHEATING MAN
A cheating man can only hide his cheating ways for so long before he gets caught. The longer a man cheats, the higher probability he will get caught. In this busy day and age, it is difficult to carry on more than one relationship. However, with inventions like the internet, accessibility to willing partners has become easier than ever. There are various ways of how to tell if your man is cheating. We have listed the top 10 signs of a cheating man below. How to know if your man is cheating? If your man exhibits any of these below, it may be time to take a closer look.
1. Spends less time with you. A cheating man must use the excuse of working long hours, extra meetings and dinners or other unexplained functions so he will have time with his “other” woman.
2. Isn’t as affectionate any more. Your sex life is almost non-existent because of his other commitments. He doesn’t want to cuddle, watch a movie, hold hands or do many of the touchy things he used to.
3. He changes his physical appearance. A cheating man usually starts buying new clothes, gets a new hair style or begins working out because he wants to be attractive to the other woman in his life besides you.
4. Car changes. The passenger seat in the car has been moved forward or backward or there is an unknown hair on the car seat. Perhaps the radio station is on an irregular station because that’s what she likes.
5. Cheating man becomes more short-tempered because of the guilty feelings as a result of the infidelity. Things that usually did not bother him suddenly start doing so.
6. A cheating man may smell of perfume, smoke or alcohol, especially if he hasn’t had time to change them after meeting with her.
7. Behavioral changes. A cheating man frequently becomes defensive when questioned about his whereabouts. He may turn it around to accuse you of being insecure, possessive or snoopy
8. Cell phone changes. A cheating man can not leave his telephone turned on when with you because his other woman may phone him. He may leave the room to have a telephone conversation or say strange things after he picks up a message from his lover. Watch for calls in the middle of the night. If you have access to his telephone check it closely. Look for repeated unknown numbers, times and durations.
9. Computer usage changes. A cheating man may utilize a computer to seek out partners or communicate with. If your man is on his computer for long periods of time at night and he closes the door so you won’t see him, he may be communicating or chatting with his love interest.
10. Changes in spending habits. You can tell if your man is cheating if he is suddenly always broke. He’s broke because he is spending all of his money on the other woman. Watch as to whether he is paying with cash and making more frequent ATM withdrawals to cover his paper trail. Check any receipts, bill’s or stubs that you may have access to.
Once you know your man is cheating or not, make sure you have a plan of action that you will take after you accuse him. You need to decide whether it’s time for you to move on or whether the relationship may be worth a second chance.
Posted by IBLOG_EVERYTHING